It is a fun, two-player word game that tests your vocabulary and creativity.
Login with facebook (or email) and challenge your friends or play a random opponent.
How to Play
1. Start a game with a friend or random opponent
2. Make up a definition for a word you’ve probably never seen before
3. The turn passes to your opponent who makes up a definition for the same word
4. Both players must choose which definition is correct: the actual definition or the definition made up by the opponent
5. You get one point for choosing the correct definition and one additional point if your opponent picks your definition (first to five wins)
The free version is ad-supported and limited to a word bank of 250 words. The full version has no ads and has a word bank of 500 words.